If you do not agree to these Service Terms, you are directed to discontinue using the Services. Desert Limos, Inc. reserves the right to change or supplement these Service Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued access or use of the Service Terms after such changes or supplements indicates your acceptance of the Terms as changed or supplemented. It is your responsibility to review these Service Terms regularly.
- PRICING POLICY: All advertised fares are subject to change without notice and may be higher during holidays or special events.
- RATE ESTIMATE: The rate quoted, prior to your trip, is an estimate based on the information you provided at the time of the reservation. Fees for tolls, gratuity, waiting time and additional stops are not included in the estimate and will increase your rate.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Any changes made to your trip after pick-up may result in additional charges. Be sure to get an updated price from the driver or the office (800) 233-6393 before proceeding on your way.
- ADDITIONAL STOPS: The fare quoted online does not include any additional stops made during your trip.
Unless specifically discussed, when booking a reservation by phone, the fare quoted by an operator does not include additional stops.
Additional stops are calculated by the distance deviated from the route between the original pick-up and destination.
You may obtain an exact quote for additional stops, in advance, by speaking with a phone reservationist at (800) 233-6393.
- CANCELATIONS AND NO-SHOW POLICY: Cancellation is acceptable up to 24 hours prior to first scheduled transport.
Cancellations requested less than 24 hours prior to the first scheduled transfer will result in full charge of the reservation with no return. Any changes requested less than 24 hours prior to the first scheduled transfer are not
- NO SHOWS:
If Desert Limos is unable to contact the passenger or related contact person after 15 minutes of the scheduled pick-up time, by means of the information provided on the reservation, then the ride will be considered a no-show and will be abandoned. Not being at your pick-up location without notifying Desert Limos may result in a no- show charge.
- CHANGE POLICY:
Desert Limos requires that all changes be received by phone, email or through our website at least 24 hours prior to pick-up. If a change made less than 24 hours prior to pick-up cannot be accommodated, the resulting cancellation will cause a full or partial charge to the customer.
- CREDIT CARD POLICY:
When paying by credit card, you must supply the credit card number in advance for pre-approval. This is only for pre-approval purposes and does not constitute payment for the trip.
The actual credit card must be presented to the driver at the time of pick-up. The driver may ask for additional identification to ensure the validity of the card. All signatures and information must match before the card will be accepted as payment.
The credit card must be completed and signed at the end of the trip. During the trip passengers may not leave the vehicle, for any purpose, without first signing the uncompleted credit card slip. Should the passenger fail to return to the vehicle, the full fare will be charged to the card.
Desert Limos accepts all of the following cards for payment:
- American Express®
- CREDIT CARD PROCESSING:
Credit cards are processed approximately 3-5 business days after the trip date. The charges will appear on your statement as the date of processing, not the trip date.
All transactions are handled in a safe, encrypted format by a secure server to ensure Desert Limos and our customers’ maximum security, and the assurance that your information stays confidential, private, and safe. We pledge to continually adopt new security technology as it becomes available. If you have any questions about your privacy or the security of our website, please contact us.
- RATES AND BILLING: All rates are subject to audit after order completion. Occasionally changes must be made to correct mathematical errors or to reflect the actual tolls, parking fees, additional stops and waiting time.
Desert Limos rates are inclusive of taxes.
- VEHICLE IMAGES: Vehicle Images presented on the Desert Limos Website may differ from the actual vehicle.
- LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS: Desert Limos is not responsible for lost or damaged items left in the vehicles. We make every effort to locate property that has been left in one of our vehicles. We retain found items for 30 days. If you have left a personal item in one of our vehicles and wish to retrieve it, you can report it in our Lost & Found form or you may also call our office at (888)885-9009 for our customer service department.
Desert Limos reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning found items. These fees are based on the full travel rates.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Desert Limos is not responsible for missed flights, abandoned plans or losses incurred due to circumstances that are beyond our control. These circumstances include but are not limited to, causes beyond its reasonable control, acts of God and Nature, acts of terrorism, travel congestion, road closures, accidents, flight and weather delays.
Desert Limoss, Inc.’s liability for all causes whatsoever arising shall be limited to your actual damages, in an amount not to exceed the sum of all charges paid by you for the fare.
DESERT LIMOS, INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND OTHER TORTS.
YOU AND DESERT LIMOS, INC. EACH UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THESE REMEDIES, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF SERVICE NON-CONFORMITY AS AUTHORIZED BY THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS. DESERT LIMOS, INC.’S FARES FOR SERVICES REFLECT, AND ARE SET IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK AND THE EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE BY DESERT LIMOS, INC.
- PET POLICY: Any animal over 25 lbs. must ride in a minivan or van, with the exception of service dogs.
All animals must be leashed or in a carrier when traveling in an Desert Limos affiliated vehicle.
We request that when traveling with a pet, you notify a reservationist in advance so that Desert Limos can accommodate you. If you fail to notify a reservationist that you are traveling with a pet, the driver reserves the right to refuse to transport the pet.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS: You and Desert Limos, Inc. have agreed to these Service Terms within the State of California, for all purposes.
All disputes arising out of, under, or in connection with these Service Terms (including without limitation, their validity, interpretation, performance, or breach) will be adjudicated exclusively in the federal or state courts located in (or having jurisdiction over) Riverside County, California. These Service Terms and its validity and effect will be interpreted under, and governed by, the laws of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of such courts over you. You expressly waive any claim of forum non convenience. You agree to reimburse Desert Limos, Inc. for its legal fees and expenses of instituting (or defending) a lawsuit by (or against) you.
- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-mail contains proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify the sender immediately and delete the communication from all electronic media and destroy all physical copies thereof.